Montgomery Equity. CofA No. 85-166-II. APPEAL FROM THE CHANCERY COURT OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TENNESSEE AT CLARKSVILLE. HONORABLE MURIEL ROBINSON, JUDGE, SITTING BY INTERCHANGE.
Todd, Presiding Judge, Middle Section wrote the opinion. Concur: Samuel L. Lewis, Judge, Ben H. Cantrell, Judge
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Todd
HENRY F. TODD, PRESIDING JUDGE, MIDDLE SECTION
On February 12, 1985, plaintiff filed a notice of appeal to this Court from a judgment entered on January 16, 1985.
The judgment entered on January 16, 1985, is entitled "Final Decree" and recites that it resulted from an original complaint for divorce and a counter-complaint. The complaint prays for an absolute divorce.
1. Defendant found guilty of cruel and inhuman treatment.
2. Counter-complaint dismissed.
5. - 13. Certain specified property divested and vested between the parties.
14. Plaintiff to pay defendant $10,000.00.
15. "The said Eva Joyce Ogles Meeks is restored to her maiden name of Ogles. (See attached note)."
The Court retained enforcement jurisdiction.
On February 5, 1985, the Trial Court entered an order overruling a motion for new trial.
On March 13, 1985, (after the filing of notice of appeal on February 12), the following document was entered on ...