Searching over 5,500,000 cases.


searching
Buy This Entire Record For $7.95

Download the entire decision to receive the complete text, official citation,
docket number, dissents and concurrences, and footnotes for this case.

Learn more about what you receive with purchase of this case.

In re King Pharmaceuticals

June 22, 2007

IN RE: KING PHARMACEUTICALS, INC., SECURITIES LITIGATION


The opinion of the court was delivered by: Thomas W. Phillips United States District Judge

ORDER

This matter is before the court on the report and recommendation filed by United States Magistrate Judge Dennis H. Inman [Doc. 325]. No objections have been filed by the parties. After a careful review of this matter, the court is in complete agreement with the magistrate judge's recommendation that the law firm of Weiss & Lurie be authorized to receive 80% of the total funds allocated for payment of the sub-class attorneys, and that the law firm of Abbey Spanier Rodd Abrahams & Paridis be allocated 20% of the funds. The court therefore ACCEPTS IN WHOLE the report and recommendation under 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1) and Fed.R.Civ.P. 72(b). It is ORDERED, for the reasons stated in the report and recommendation, which the court adopts and incorporates into its ruling, that the law firm of Weiss & Lurie shall be paid 80% of the total funds allocated for payment of the subclass attorneys, and that the law firm of Abbey Spanier Rodd Abrahams & Paridis be paid the remaining 20% of said funds.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

20070622

© 1992-2007 VersusLaw ...

Buy This Entire Record For $7.95

Download the entire decision to receive the complete text, official citation,
docket number, dissents and concurrences, and footnotes for this case.

Learn more about what you receive with purchase of this case.