United States District Court, E.D. Tennessee, Knoxville
JESSE PIERCE and MICHAEL PIERCE, on behalf of themselves and all others similarly situated, Plaintiffs,
WYNDHAM VACATION RESORTS, INC., and WYNDHAM VACATION OWNERSHIP, INC., Defendants.
Clifford Shirley, Jr. United States Magistrate Judge.
case is before the undersigned pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §
636(c), Rule 73(b) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure,
and the consent of the parties, for all further proceedings,
including entry of judgment [Doc. 193].
before the Court are the following Motions:
(1) Plaintiffs' Motion to Compel [Doc. 287];
(2) Defendants' Motion to Strike [Doc. 316];
(3) Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 1 to Exclude Expert
Report and Testimony of Dr. Dwight Steward [Doc. 322];
(4) Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 2 to Exclude
Testimony of Lisa Brown, Robert Bryant West, Ed Langston, and
Jeremy Saine [Doc. 324];
(5) Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 3 to Exclude
Evidence Relating to Time-Barred Claims [Doc. 327];
(6) Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 4 to Exclude
Testimony of Michael Pierce, Sr., Thomas Garrett, James
Shannon Abbott, Twila Higgins, Bryan Tesh, Jeff Cross,
Richard Rang, and Brett Williamson [Doc. 330];
(7) Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 5 Precluding
Plaintiffs from Proceeding with the Collective Action and
From Offering Representative Testimony [Doc. 332];
(8) Plaintiffs' Motion to Compel Defendants'
Supplementation of Responses to Plaintiffs' Requests for
Production of Documents [Doc. 352]; and
(9) Plaintiffs' Unopposed Motion to Supplemental Witness
Lists [Doc. 359].
addition, the Defendants filed Objections [Doc. 329] to the
Plaintiffs' Rule 26(a)(3)(A)(i) Pretrial Witness
Disclosures and Brief in Support.
parties appeared before the Court on September 25, 2017, for
a pretrial conference. Attorneys Martin Holmes, Peter Klett,
and Darrell West were present on behalf of the Plaintiffs.
Attorneys Oscar John Norris, III, Colby Morgan, and Craig
Cowart were present on behalf of the Defendants. The Court
held a second pretrial conference on September 29, 2017. On
September 29, 2017, Attorneys Holmes and Klett ...